Thursday, May 20, 2010

FACE LIFT....

Ok, so I've had a few dozen facelifts on my blog.....Its sort of like moving your furniture around in your living room......until it looks right.....just gotta keep moving it around.  Then VIOLA.....it looks good for a week..or so...and then time for a change.  On a serious note...I have been searching for a 'crafty' look...buttons, lots of embellisments (something related) and found nothing.  So after endless searching... I came across shabbyblogs.com.  There are tons of stuff there for FREE...(did I mention FREE)...that match...its like going to the store to buy an outfit...and when your at the check out counter...you just gotta have those earrings near the register...oh, and don't forget...the shoes....and why not just buy the purse that matches the color in the button on the dress......ladies - you know EXACTLY what Im talking about.....  so, if you become a follower of mine...don't be surprised from time to time to see something different on my blog.....word has it though...once your settled in...if you change the blog background / settings...it may not look right on your older posts......guess I'll have to learn the hard way.  But until then...if I don't discover something out there close to what Im really looking for...then this is it....I LIKE IT!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

PAPER CRAFT LIBRARY (PLC)