Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tea Anyone?

What a great gift for any tea lover! 
 Yet another GREAT project from PCL (Paper Crafters Library).  This looks very complex but once you do one, you can whip up a few more in no time.  Its that easy!...  Once I assembled the tea bag holder, (See how its done here)  it was time to decorate.  Using my SU 'Time for Tea' set, I cut out the tea pot and gave it a little dazzle with my stickles. 

 I then used my stickles to go around the teabag holder to form a line of dazzle.  To top it off, I created these rose flowers (made of paper).  THESE are sooo easy to do...


I used a circle punch, cut through it, and then started to roll them.  Spritz them with the shimmer and there you have it!  I hope you've enjoyed my project. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

PAPER CRAFT LIBRARY (PLC)