Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 new blogs coming......

Hello Everyone!  Just wanted to give you some blog update.  I have been busy creating 2 new blogs - 1. My Flower Garden 2. My Scrapbooking Recipes.  Although they are not completely finish...your more than welcome to take a peak.  As with anything new, it takes time to get those finishing touches in place.   So I will be constantly adding new stuff.  Just click on the above pages ....and follow the link provided or click below.  Happy Blogging :) I would love read your comments about them. 


2 comments:

Leslie Culver said...

how do you have time for three blogs! i always feel like i neglect one of my blogs for the other then find both are neglected when work calls! can't wait to see the new ones though.......

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing some of your creative endeavors on this blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

PAPER CRAFT LIBRARY (PLC)