Friday, March 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Before I begin my post...I have to apologize..... First because I can't figure out how to change BACK to my original font for the titles - Its hot pink and BIG. I put a request into Amanda @ kevinandamanda.com to desperately help me...but I haven't heard back from her, so perhaps I can put another request in. And, secondly, because I have not been posting for awhile. So, enough of that....

Today, I’m sharing a few projects I whipped up. I love making 3-D projects...they are fun and challenging. Taking crafting to a whole new level...you feel a joy of accomplishment when all is said and done.

This cupcake came from a template that I obtained from Paper Crafter's Library.  Take a visit to their website.  What do ya think?  There's whole latta craft there.  I used my red stickles to get a shiny cherry on top.  Then for the sprinkles I used my blue, yellow, green & pink stickles. 
 CAKE BOX
My next project was made from another template (which I'll share with you at the end of this post). Tomorrow is my Aunt's birthday.  My daughter & I whipped this up in one night.  Not bad for a last minute idea.  After all - 4 hands are better than 2.  
 
 I found the template from doing a search on 'free cake box templates'....There are many to choose from. Once I saved it to my computer, I had to adjust the size to my liking.
I had this glass plate laying around in my craft room for a different project that I never got around to doing ~ yet ~

[there's still time...lol] so I decided to put it to use.  After putting the cake on it...I decided to dress it up using Stampin' Up punch called 2-step Bird.  Did ya happen to notice the flame on the candle...yup...its the bird.  This punch is SO UNIVERSAL....
Well, hope you've enjoyed....As promised...here is the template for the cake...
Recipe:
12 sheets of Cardstock (any color)
Ribbon (to wrap around the boxes)
Ribbon for the bow
Embellishments (punches, Quikuts, plate etc..)

Cake Template
Go take a look: Paper Crafter's Library

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

PAPER CRAFT LIBRARY (PLC)