Monday, October 4, 2010

Fun camping project

hello fellow bloggers....It has been well over a month since my last post.  Thought I would share one of my many projects that I did over the summer.  I made this for my S-I-L birthday.  They love to camp and I thought it would be a great gift for her to keep track of her family camping travels. 

Not really that hard to do at all.  I purchased this journal book at the dollar store..(yes..thats right...Dollar Store!)....took it apart, faced it with my camping scrapbooking kit (purchased at Michaels -using my 40% off coupon - reg.$9.99) and assembled back together.  That easy!  (tip: to repuncture the holes on my paper..I used my friskars hand held hole puncher).  Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Sarah Bennett said...

So cute! You did a great job on this. Super altering of a $1 item. Great deal!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

PAPER CRAFT LIBRARY (PLC)